Merino wool is standard issue for next to skin insulation. It works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where you want it. This heavier-weight top is a wonderful base layer in very cold weather, or an excellent standalone layer in cool-to-cold conditions. Ideal for ski touring, mountaineering and backpacking trips and for high-output snowshoeing and nordic skiing outings.
- Made of interlock-knit merino wool, a fibre that wicks fast to keep you dry and is naturally antimicrobial
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Drawstring-adjustable hood adds extra warmth for your head and neck
- Kangaroo-style hand pockets warm up frigid digits
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place
|Weight||329g (Black/Charcoal Medium)|