Baffin Eiger Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The ultimate in cold-weather protection. Designed to endure extreme winter activity, the Eiger Winter Boot has been worn on both North and South Pole expeditions. Waterproof and well-insulated, it’s built for comfort and performance in winter’s most unforgiving conditions. An 8-layer inner boot system combined with a cold-resistant waffle footbed provides exceptional warmth and cushioning. The extendable gaiter and toggled collar provide extra protection in deep snow, while the reflective piping keeps you visible during long winter nights.
- Upper is 1000-denier nylon and full-grain leather, seam-sealed for a completely waterproof construction.
- Reflective piping increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- Extendable gaiters keep even deep snow out.
- Power straps at the ankles provide a secure fit and the separately toggled top collar locks out snow.
- Removable 8-layer inner boot with a plush next-to-foot surface.
- The waffle-comb insole and reflective insert provide additional insulation and comfort underfoot.
- Midsole is cold-resistant EVA compound that is flexible, light and durable, and reduces foot fatigue.
- Outsole is premium, cold-optimized, slip-resistant rubber with integrated arch support.
- Manufacturer's active temperature rating is -100°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||800g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure