Bug and weather protection for your basecamp. Large no-see-um mesh panels and a floor skirt keep early-season bugs at bay while letting the views in. The floorless design and large coverage fits easily over a picnic table, with plenty of headroom for even the tallest people.
- Main fabric is 75-denier polyester with a waterproof coating - the same stuff we use on our tents!
- Generous mesh panels on all 4 sides keep bugs out and let you enjoy the views.
- 2 huge doors zip closed and fit into pocket when unzipped.
- Floor-free design means no worries about cooking spills.
- Floor skirt helps keep bugs out.
- 2 interior pockets keep you organized.
- Fly available separately.
- Includes a duffle bag-style carry bag, a pole sack with integrated instruction sheet, 8 stakes and 4 guylines.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.15m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||70 x 21 x 19cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.