Bug and weather protection for your basecamp. Large no-see-um mesh panels and a floor skirt keep early-season bugs at bay while letting the views in. The floorless design and large coverage fits easily over a picnic table, with plenty of headroom for even the tallest people.
- Main fabric is 75-denier polyester with a waterproof coating - the same stuff we use on our tents!
- Generous mesh panels on all 4 sides keep bugs out and let you enjoy the views.
- 2 huge doors zip closed and fit into pocket when unzipped.
- Floor-free design means no worries about cooking spills.
- Floor skirt helps keep bugs out.
- 2 interior pockets keep you organized.
- Fly available separately.
- Includes a duffle bag-style carry bag, a pole sack with integrated instruction sheet, 8 stakes and 4 guylines.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.15m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.