MEC Seamless Y-Knot Bra - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Swimwear and undergarments are only returnable if unworn with original tags attached. But if something’s not up to snuff or damaged upon delivery, you can bring it back.
The guarantee lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We’ll be fair about. We’re all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The next generation of our popular Y Not Bra, this seamless sports bra offers adjustable light support for yoga and other graceful activities. Breathable panels add venting and wicking when you’re stretching and moving.
- Seamless nylon and spandex knit is smooth on skin.
- Textured panels under the arms add extra breathability.
- Flattering Y-shaped back with adjustable straps fits a variety of cup sizes.
- Care label is removable so it won't scratch.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.