It's a classic for a reason. Two burners let you whip up eggs and bacon simultaneously, and 14,000 BTUs of cooking power means breakfast will be ready before the last sleepyheads are out of the tent. WindBlock™ panels keep gusts at bay while you whip up a culinary masterpiece. White gas is more efficient than propane, so you'll need less of it on your trip and save some space in the car for more important items (read: snacks).
- 2 burners mean less time cooking and more time eating.
- WindBlock panels let you cook in gusty conditions.
- Fits two 25cm pans at the same time.
- Serious cooking power with 14,000 BTUs at your fingertips.
- Cooking with white gas (Naptha) saves weight, costs less, and does away with the need to buy disposable propane canisters.
- Chrome-plated cooking grate cleans up easily.
- Handle makes it easy to carry from garage to car to campsite.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||45 x 29 x 12.4cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.