Orage Grace Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Orage Grace is a premium insulated jacket for those who like to fly through the powder. Fully featured with stretch lining in the back, an insulated media pocket, and even a dedicated phone leash to prevent dropping it in the snow. The lightweight synthetic insulation adds warmth while still offering plenty of room to layer up on extra-cold days. Soundly waterproof and functional, it delivers in a modern, minimalist design.
- Dermizax® 2-ply waterproof breathable outer fabric has a DWR finish, water-resistant YKK zippers and fully sealed seams to keep wetness out.
- 100g synthetic insulation in the torso adds extra warmth while 80g in the sleeves gives you better mobility.
- Stretch lining in strategic areas and an articulated fit gives you great flexibility.
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible.
- Pit zips let you vent heat when you're working hard.
- Stretch powder skirt stands up to deep powder days.
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep sleeves in place.
- Insulated chest pocket keeps your battery from dying and the integrated phone leash ensures you won't drop it off the lift.
- Internal mesh pocket houses your goggles.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.