Great for wet, cold coastal mountain days or warmish days in the East. The Crux are light enough to keep you dexterous but warm enough for on-mountain action. A waterproof-breathable membrane and light insulation get you through the windchill for a last run or extra pitch. The shaped design and curved fingers allow you leave your gloves on to adjust your bindings, harnesses or other small fiddly things.
- 100g Thermolite® Micro synthetic insulation is bluesign approved.
- DWR finish and a sewn-in waterproof-breathable lining keep you dry.
- Doubled layer leather palm, anchored with 2 rows of Kevlar® stitching.
- Textured palm aids gripping tools or poles.
- Leather finger and knuckle protection.
- Soft fleece lining wicks moisture.
- Anatomic patterning, subtle pre-curved fingers and an articulated thumb combine for incredible dexterity.
- Short gauntlet cuff has a gusseted hook-and-loop closure.
- Short cuff loops make pulling on the gloves a cinch.
- Clip to keep them together.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|