From pre-dawn commuting to night riding, the Apex 750 takes some of the sketch out of your shortcuts and adds a bit of confidence on dark trails. A durable aluminum body and powerful 750-lumen output makes it ready for your ride. The versatile silicone attachment loop makes it easy to mount this strong little bike light nearly anywhere.
- 6 modes: high (1.5 hours at 750 lumens), medium (3 hours at 380 lumens), low (5 hours at 190 lumens), quick flash (4.5 hours), signal flash (5 hours) and warning flash (5 hours).
- Brimmed light reflector keeps the light aimed where you need it.
- 1-button interface is easy to use with or without gloves.
- Rugged aluminium body shed heat well.
- Easy USB charging means you no longer have to get by with "good enough" batteries.
- 4-colour LED battery indicator lets you know when it's time to charge.
- Tool-free strap mount attaches to your handlebars (22-35mm), seat post, chainstays, forks or helmet vents.
- O-ring seal makes this light ready for heavy rain – it's waterproof, but not submersible.
- Rugged aluminum construction.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - flash||5-4.5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||5-1.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2600mAh (included)|