Compact enough to forget it's there, but bright enough that drivers won’t forget you are. With a 1-piece rubber body, integrated mount and a simple 1-button interface, the Galena is a small light that can make a big difference to your ride. The easy-to-use, tool-free mount makes swapping between bikes easy.
- 6 modes: high (2 hours at 12 lumens), medium (4 hours at 6 lumens), low (8 hours at 3 lumens), quick flash (20 hours), signal flash (3.5 hours) and warning flash (3 hours).
- 180° viewing angle helps keep you seen from the sides.
- Mode memory starts your light in the last mode used.
- Easy USB charging means you no longer have to get by with “good enough” batteries.
- Battery indicator lets you know when it's time to charge.
- Light and efficient lithium-polymer batteries.
- 1-piece silicone housing makes for easy mounting (handlebars, seat post, chainstays, forks, helmet vents, etc.) and switching between bikes.
- O-ring seal makes this light ready for heavy rain – it's waterproof, but not submersible.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||3 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||20-3 h|
|Burn Time - steady||8-2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|