Keen Durand II Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $239.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These premium day hiking shoes are designed in Portland, Oregon, where they know a bit about rain, and even more about comfort and style. The solid construction and waterproof-breathable membranes keep feet dry and happy on rain-soaked trails. And your feet will still be comfortable when you're back in town enjoying bacon donuts.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather that is soft and supportive.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out the wet while letting sweat escape.
- Contoured heel lock system provides a secure fit.
- Removable metatomical footbeds are shaped to provide excellent arch support.
- Cleansport NXT™ antimicrobial treatment keeps shoes smelling fresh.
- Polyurethane midsoles cushion feet and a TPU shank adds stability.
- Outsoles are dual compound rubber with 4mm multi-directional lugs to deliver secure traction on varying terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.