La Sportiva Nepal Cube Gore-Tex Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For steep, modern technical routes and mixed lines, the women's La Sportiva Nepal Cube uses thermo-tech injection to bond layers and reduce stitching through the uppers. Honeycombed carbon in the midsole offers a stiff, light platform that aids precise footwork. Insulated throughout, these boots are a legitimate option for high altitude, high-angle mountain routes.
- 3.2mm silicone-impregnated Idro-Perwanger leather upper with highly abrasion-resistant fabric and air-injected rubber rands.
- Board-lasted construction creates a stable, solid platform.
- Lined with a GORE-TEX® insulated comfort membrane for warm, waterproof-breathable protection.
- 3-D flex ankle and removable adjustable variable fit tongue for mobility and fit.
- Insole is Carbon Tech honeycomb that offers reliable stiffness with 4mm EVA foam for warmth and vibration dampening.
- Midsole uses 3mm polyurethane, graded for crampon attachment.
- Re-soleable Vibram® Matterhorn rubber outsole with Impact Brake System.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure