La Sportiva Nepal EVO Gore-Tex Mountaineering Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Time-tested Nepal Evo boots with a cosmetic upgrade. Stay dry and secure while looking sharp. The GORE-TEX® lining makes them warm and reliably waterproof in snowy environments. Polyurethane inserts in the midsole and a thick, thermal insole absorb impacts to keep your feet comfortable. An ideal choice for any alpine or ice adventure.
- 3.2mm silicone-impregnated Idro-Perwanger leather upper with highly abrasion-resistant fabric and sticky rubber rands.
- GORE-TEX insulated comfort membrane for waterproof-breathable protection.
- Flexible ankle system provides ample lateral support, yet is forgiving enough to allow challenging crampon placements.
- Elastic snow gaiter helps keep snow and spindrift outside.
- 9mm thermal insoles minimize cold conduction.
- Tapered and graded polyurethane midsole feels lively underfoot while still providing superb stiffness with crampons on steep ice.
- Shock-absorbing PU inserts under the heel and the ball of the foot.
- Vibram® Matterhorn outsole has IBS (Impact Brake System), designed to soften impact on hard ground and improve overall traction.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure