A Beautifully made pack, The Jade 28 offers enough capacity for a well-prepared day trips or a super-spare nights out. Free Float suspension keeps you cool and dry with trampoline-style suspension that creates a space for airflow between your back and the pack. With and trekking pole attachment points that double as ice axe loops make this pack capable of anything from ridge running to ice climbing.
- Body fabric is 210 nylon ripstop with 630-denier high density nylon at the base for abrasion resistance.
- Low-profile Free Float trampoline style back panel adds ventilation without sacrificing load management or robbing volume to stash stuff inside.
- Adjustable torso length lets you dial in the perfect fit.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability.
- Lumbar foam for added comfort with a full pack.
- Women's specific shoulder straps and hipbelt are shaped to fit women's smaller and curvier bodies.
- U-shaped zippered access to main compartment.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets, a front stretch pocket and zippered top pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Includes a rain cover with its own dedicated pocket.
- Designed for loads up to 16kg/35lbs.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.