Designed for comfort and incredible breathability, this pack has enough space for long weekend backpacking trips. Its unique Free Float suspension supports big loads. The shoulder straps, back panel and waist belt are tailored to fit the female form, plus a vented trampoline back panel gives your skin lots of room to breathe.
- Body fabric is 210 nylon ripstop with 630-denier high density nylon at the base for abrasion resistance.
- Low-profile Free Float trampoline style back panel adds ventilation without sacrificing load management or robbing volume to stash stuff inside.
- Adjustable torso length lets you dial in the perfect fit.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability.
- Lumbar foam for added comfort with a full pack.
- Women's specific shoulder straps and hipbelt are shaped to fit women's smaller and curvier bodies.
- U-shape zippered access to main compartment, with spin-drift collar under floating lid.
- Bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets, a front stretch pocket and zippered lid pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Includes a rain cover with its own dedicated pocket.
- Designed for loads up to 18kg/40lbs.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.