Castelli Free Aero Race 4 Bib Shorts - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The only thing missing is the number 1 pinned to your jersey. Vortex fabric over the legs uses dimples to improve airflow and aerodynamic performance. Stretch fabric on the inner thigh moves with your body. When the tempo picks up, the grippers keep the bottom of the shorts from flapping in the wind and provides a comfortable compression fit.
- Vortex fabric on the legs is nylon and spandex with dimples to improve aerodynamics.
- Forza fabric on the inner thigh uses 38% spandex for a perfect fit.
- Stripe mesh minimalist bib straps keeps you cool.
- Mesh-like leg grippers create a secure, comfortable fit.
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad for supreme cushioning.
- Reflective details throughout keep you visible on low light rides.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.