Carry less weight and get more livability on your adventures. A favourite of lightweight backpackers for over a decade, the Hubba Hubba NX now has composite poles that flex under heavy winds, then bounce back to their original shape. Xtreme Shield waterproof coating on the fly and floor is lighter than seam tape and won't degrade like traditional PU coatings.
- For 2020, MSR updated the fly with a waterproof sealant along the seams, adding a layer of protection between you and the elements.
- StayDry side-entry vestibules feature rain gutters to channel water.
- Silver-grey fly creates neutral interior lighting. Red floor reflects headlamps and makes gear easy to spot.
- Colour-coded stakeout loops.
- Rope-bag-style stuff sack fits into oddly shaped spaces in your pack.
- Includes lightweight pegs and reflective guylines.
- For a lighter shelter, you can setup the fly with a footprint (sold separately).
- Compatible with the MSR Universal 2 Regular footprint (sold separately).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||15-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||46 x 15cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.81sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.81sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.