Built larger than a typical 2-person tent, the Homestead Roomy lives up to it's name with enough living space to comfortably accommodate 2 people and their gear. The huge doors open wide to let you easily enter or escape, and are big enough to handle an inflated queen-sized mattress. The pole bag even turns into a gear loft or entertainment centre with screen "windows" to hold your phone or tablet for bedtime movies.
- 2 large vestibules and doors allow easy access without stepping over someone who is still sleeping.
- Large mesh wall panels provide plenty of ventilation to minimize condensation buildup.
- Colour-coded webbing and sleeves make set-up a cinch.
- Crossed-pole dome architecture gives you room to sit up inside.
- Internal cord around canopy allows you to hang clothes to dry.
- 4 internal mesh pockets help you stay organized.
- Pole bag doubles as a gear loft.
- Includes 10 aluminum stakes and a duffle-style stuffsack.
- Set up the footprint and fly alone for a lightweight shelter that weighs only 1.96kg.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.17m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||20 x 56cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.