Claim victory over the hot sun. This freestanding shelter can be set up at the beach or campsite, and creates a shady hangout big enough for a few people. The meshed walls keep you comfy without obstructing your view of the lake or trees.
- Polyester fabric with polyurethane coating has UPF50 sun protection rating.
- Mesh side walls allow airflow and shade without blocking scenery.
- Lightweight pre-bent aluminum poles slide into sleeves for easy set-up.
- 2 interior mesh pockets keep you organized.
- Pole tips fit into grommets on large Victory blanket for carpet-like floor (sold separately).
- Includes stakes, guylines, repair kit and storage bag.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.8m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||61 x 18cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.