Share the excitement and beauty of your adventures with your friends and followers. With stunningly clear, super-smooth 4K60 videos that sound as good as they look, the new HERO7 Black lets you bring your viewers with you – all they need to do is press "play". The Black edition is the best-of-the-best, offering more features and smoother, sharper, better-looking video than ever before. The HERO7 Black delivers hyper-smooth footage that looks like it came from a gimbal, without using a gimbal. 3 high-sensitivity microphones ensure you have clear, crisp audio that gives your videos an immersive depth. Voice controls let you capture every shot even when you have your hands full. To wake up your camera, start or stop filming, or take a picture, all you need to do is say the word. Photos shot on the HERO7 Black look better than ever, too. The SuperPhoto mode uses HDR and a few other bits of digital magic to give your pictures vibrant colours and sharp details. When paired with a smartphone or tablet running the free GoPro app, the HERO7 Black comes alive, letting you sync videos, share content, edit and more. Use the app to livestream and share stories shot on your GoPro right from your smartphone. The HERO7 Black lets you capture the snowy, wet and dusty adventures that your phone can’t handle, and your videos will look way better than anything shot on a phone.
- Immersive 4K60 video is smooth and crystal clear.
- HyperSmooth video stabilization uses internal sensors predict your movements, preparing for changes before they happen, resulting in the smoothest, gimbal-free on-the-move footage ever to come out of an action camera.
- Equipped with the GP1 processor for improved image quality, more vibrant colours and smoother image stabilization.
- Slow-motion lets you relive that airtime, analyze your technique or add a little empirical data to the next belly-flop competition. 1080p video can be shot at up to 240 frames per second, letting you slow things down up to 8x.
- Time-lapse video and photo modes let you record those epic sunrises and all-day adventures, track progress on your trail day, or just see what the cat does while you’re at work all day.
- TimeWarp videos provide a stabilized time-lapse recordings that you can speed up to 30x, condensing a day-long epic into an easily sharable moment.
- No Siri or Alexa needed: built-in voice control lets you wake up your HERO7 Black and start or stop recording, take a picture and more.
- Intuitive 2in. touchscreen means if you can use a smartphone, you can use a HERO7 Black. The screen gives you full control over modes and settings, and you can even touch-to-zoom.
- Free GoPro app gives you near complete control of your camera, from setting up your shot, syncing your videos, starting your edits, adding overlays and more.
- ProTune mode lets you control exposure, white balance, ISO and more, even providing a live preview window to see how the settings you're changing will affect the final video or picture.
- Livestream through your paired smartphone to share your adventures with your friends and followers as they happen.
- Auto-rotating videos are ready for sharing on Snapchat and Instagram stories. Shoot vertically or horizontally – thanks to internal sensors, the HERO7 Black knows how your video should be shown.
- Onboard GPS data is used to overlay performance stickers, add speed, distance, times and much more right in your videos.
- QuikStories mode imports footage from your camera, creating customized videos with effects and music within the GoPro app.
- SuperPhoto mode uses the GP1 processor’s smarts to intelligently apply HDR, local tone mapping and visual noise reduction to your photos.
- Take up to 12MP photographs in jpeg or RAW format.
- Enhanced low-light performance in both video and photo modes.
- Front-facing status screen makes it easy to check settings at a glance.
- Waterproof to 10m right out of the box, no case needed. Should you need to go deeper than 10m, the HERO7 Black fits in the Super Suit (not included), adding an extra 50m of waterproofness.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity means your camera will talk to all your smart devices running the free app, with no USB-cord middleman to get in the way (unless you want the speed of USB-C).
- 3 built-in microphones provide clear, crisp audio with advanced wind and noise reduction. 3.5mm microphone port is there if you need it.
- Removeable batteries mean you can swap on the fly.
- Karma drone compatibility means you and your HERO7 Black can get bird’s-eye shots and aerial tracking like you have your own camera helicopter (Karma drone not included).
- Face and smile detection lets your HERO7 Black know when you face the camera, smile and more.
- MicroSD-compatible means it's easy to get and carry more memory (MicroSD card not included). MicroSD card must be at least a Class 10 or UHS-I rated.
- High Efficiency Video Compression (HEVC) decreases file size without compromising image quality, so you can fit more adventures on a single card.
- Compatible with the industry-standard GoPro mount, giving you near endless possibilities of how and where you mount your HERO7 Black.
- In the box: HERO7 Black, 1220mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, The Frame (mounting frame), curved sticky mount, flat sticky mount, mounting buckle and USB-C cable.
|Instant on-record switch||Yes|
Interval photo mode
The interval, in seconds, at which you can set the camera to take pictures.
|Microphone||Internal mic + external jack|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||6.2 x 3.3 x 4.5cm|
Maximum memory capacity
The maximum additional memory accepted by the device.
|Interface||USB and Wireless|
|Data card||microSD card (not included)|
|GPS image tagging||Yes|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1220mAh (included)|
|Still photo mode||Yes|
|Tripod mount||Sold separately|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.