Don't let hordes of mosquitoes ruin your camping or canoe trip. This shelter creates a no-bug-zone that's big enough to fit over a picnic table. Multiple reinforced tie-off points per side provide set-up options wherever you set up camp.
- Polyurethane coated polyester fabric is seam taped for rain protection.
- No-see-um mesh walls allow airflow while keeping biting bugs out.
- 2 zippered corners allow easy entry and exit.
- 3 zipper sliders per door let you set up a hammock without letting bugs in.
- Multiple loops let you tie back the walls for use as a tarp.
- Set up with trees or adjustable tarp poles (sold separately).
- Includes stakes, guylines and stuff sack.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Door(s)||Zippered side door entry|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.28m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||17 x 49cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.