Keep your gear dry on the trails, in the boat or on your rainy commute. Building on the success of the Nano line, the X-Hail includes a low-profile purge valve, making packing faster and easier.
- Supple fabric lies flat and is easily packable.
- X-Hail umbrella valve lets air out, without letting anything else in.
- Rectangular base helps the bags stay upright while packing and unpacking.
- D-ring at roll-top.
- Welded strips seal the roll-top closures.
- PFC-free DWR finish.
- Note: these dry bags do not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.
|Material||70-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|