An insulating layer for active pursuits. It warms your core and won't hold you back climbing, hiking or skiing. Coreloft™ fill provides reliable warmth, feels weightless and is highly compressible. Layer it under a shell or wear it as your stand-alone jacket in cool weather. So functional and sleek, it's the unofficial uniform of mountain towns world wide.
- Taffeta nylon shell is DWR treated for water resistance.
- Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is lightweight, breathable and warm.
- Air-permeable stretch fleece side panels.
- Underarm gussets and articulated elbows for range of motion.
- Adjustable storm hood.
- Full front zip has "speed bumps" to prevent it from opening accidentally.
- Handwarmer pockets and internal chest pocket have secure zips.
- Stretch knit cuffs fit over gloves.
- Adjustable hem with slight drop in back.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.