With its technical construction and minimalist aesthetic, the Therme is right at home in city winters. Supple 2-layer GORE-TEX™ outer-layer is fully waterproof, breathable and windproof, yet maintains a lightly textured natural feel. Down Composite Mapping™ is used throughout, blending pillowy down and Coreloft insulation. Mapping maximizes the jacket’s ability to keep you warm and reduces its overall bulk. With a 2-way front zipper, knit cuffs and an insulated collar your core warmth stays in and the cold stays out. All this weather protection doesn’t come at the cost of mobility, Arc’teryx uses articulated patterning and underarm gussets to allow unrestricted movement.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable material has fully taped seams, keeping you dry in heavy rain.
- Micro-seam allowances keep weight and bulk to a minimum.
- Down Composite Mapping matches the insulation to your body, placing down through the core and sleeves – where loft is needed most, and Coreloft at the hem, collar and under the arms – areas most likely to get wet, Coreloft stays warm when wet.
- Arc’teryx’s Down Contour™ baffles channel the warmth around you, so there are no cold spots.
- Luxurious 750-fill power down that is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation won’t wet-out and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets make movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- Smooth liner makes layering easy.
- Adjustable, insulated hood has a short, laminated brim.
- Lined, insulated collar helps block cool drafts.
- Zippered hand pockets and a single outer zippered chest pocket give you plenty of storage space.
- Internal zippered pocket gives you a warm and secure place to keep your phone on cold days.
- Soft, internal knit cuffs seal the warmth in and cold out.
- 2-way zipper lets you open your coat from the bottom, letting you adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the elements.
- Snap-down storm flap provides an extra layer of weather protection.
- Drop-tail hem gives you full seat coverage.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|