Arc'teryx Norvan SL Insulated Gore-Tex Hoodie - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Winter weather rarely cooperates – this jacket offers minimalist protection to keep you dry and comfortable on your trail runs. Water-shedding GORE-TEX Shakedry™ eliminates the need for a face fabric, drastically reducing the weight of the jacket while increasing breathability. The insulation is highly breathable so you stay warm without overheating. The Norvan SL Insulated Hoody is Arcteryx's lightest insulated waterproof jacket.
- Super-lightweight GORE-TEX Shakedry technology is waterproof and windproof.
- Permanent beading surface uses no DWR finish so its waterproofness won't degrade over time.
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 polyester insulation is highly packable.
- Dope Permeair™ 20-denier nylon liner moves sweat away from your skin.
- Fully taped seams lock moisture out.
- Adjustable hood with elastic trim maintains peripheral vision.
- Waterproof front zipper prevents water from seeping in.
- Minimalist design has no pockets to keep weight low.
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.