Arc'teryx Thorium AR Hoody - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Versatile, hardwearing and warm, the Thorium AR Hoody works as an insulated mid-layer on cold days or a standalone piece in dry conditions. It's insulated with premium 750 fill power goose down for lightweight warmth and compressibility, with moisture-resistant synthetic fill in key areas that are more likely to get wet. The Thorium AR is the most versatile insulated hoodie in the Arc'teryx line-up, striking a balance between warmth, durability and packability. Keep it stowed in its compact stuff sack on ski tours or alpine climbs and break it out for transitions, rest stops and burly weather.
- Nylon shell fabric provides excellent durability and water resistance at a very light weight.
- Down Composite Mapping™ technology combines lightweight, compressible 750 fill power European grey goose down with synthetic insulation in key moisture-prone areas.
- Adjustable, synthetically-insulated storm hood provides coverage without compromising vision.
- Smooth, lined collar feels good against skin.
- Full front zip with chinguard.
- Two hidden handwarmer pockets with zip closure.
- Internal zippered pocket contains a stuff sack.
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts.
- Drop back hem provides extended coverage, with drawcord adjustment.
- Regular fit accommodates layers.
- Includes 2.5L stuff sack.
|Face fabric||30-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.