Raises the bar for how lightweight and functional an airbag-compatible pack can be. At 18L, it accommodates the essentials for alpine missions and ski tours, while attachment points house crucial gear including ski-carry points and ice-tool holders. Once triggered, the airbag deploys fully in 3 seconds, reducing the likelihood of burial in an avalanche and making you easier to locate if partially covered.
- Main fabric is durable 100-denier Cordura nylon and base fabric is ultra-rugged 210-denier nylon.
- Rear zippered access to main compartment lets you get at items easily.
- Removable back padding doubles as a seat.
- Integrated attachment point for carrying skis diagonally.
- Dual ice-axe carriers.
- Hydration compatible.
- Safety leg loops for use with the RAS 3.0 airbag system.
- Includes pack and RAS 3.0 airbag. Refillable air cartridge is not included.
- Airbag system is transferrable to other R.A.S. 3.0 compatible packs.
- You can purchase empty cartridges online. Full cartridges cannot be shipped by mail, but can be purchased at most MEC retail stores.
- Empty cartridges can be filled at approved centres such as dive shops or paintball stores.
- Systems are individually tested by the manufacturer before delivery.
|Main fabric||Cordura nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Skis - diagonal|
|Deployment System||Compressed air|