Columbia Minx Mid III Waterproof Omni-Heat Boots - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Warm winter boots that are waterproof and use reflective materials to help hold in heat. Omni-Heat liners use aluminum dots on a breathable membrane to reflect heat back rather than letting it ebb away.
- Uppers are waterproof woven synthetic textile.
- Faux fur and tongue linings for comfort and warmth.
- Omni-Heat linings reflect body heat for temperature regulation.
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable, seam-sealed protection.
- Warm synthetic insulation throughout.
- Removable footbeds.
- Outsoles are Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber for solid grip.
- Manufacturer’s active temperature rating is -32°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|