Kombi Triple Axel Junior Gloves - Children
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From recess snowball fights to crushing their favourite ski runs, these gloves will keep digits warm cozy. Lightweight PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stays warm even when wet, combine that with waterproof-breathable fabric and you’ve got formidable cold-weather protection.
- Packable, breathable Primaloft Gold insulation has an incredible warmth to weight ratio.
- WaterGuard waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Soft Accu-Dri® moisture-wicking microfleece lining.
- Powerpoint® touchscreen compatibility.
- Textured grippy palms and reinforced knuckles.
- Adjustable toggle on cuff seals out the cold.
- Clip keeps your gloves together.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.