Patagonia Pine Grove Jacket - Girls' - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This adaptable, weather-resistant jacket is great for ski days or heading to school in nasty weather. The fast-drying, wind-resistant shell is filled with high-loft, compressible insulation that stays warm even when wet. For extra cold weather, the hood is insulated and has a smooth polyester lining. On the slopes, the full powder skirt comes in handy, as does the pass pocket on the sleeve and the dropped hem for coverage.
- Shell is snag-free 100% recycled ripstop polyester with durable water repellency finish.
- Insulation is 200g Thermogreen® polyester, made of 92% recycled material and quilted in place.
- Three-panel hood is lined in soft fleeced polyester (150g insulation).
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin from chafing.
- Zippered chest pocket with reflective trim and media port.
- Sleeve pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure.
- Handwarmer pockets have covered zippers.
- All zippers have reflective pulls, plus a reflective chest logo.
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by two inches. Iinternal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Dropped hem in back
- Patagonia® relaxed fit allows layering.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|