Glerups The Boot (Leather Sole) - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Slide your bare feet into these and let the felted wool work its magic. Glerups adjust to your foot shape as you wear them for a super-comfortable fit. The wool upper is highly breathable and naturally antimicrobial, so it won't absorb odours or perspiration. A double-thick felted midsole provides plush comfort underfoot, and the durable leather sole is great for around the house or cabin or stepping outside to the woodshed or compost bin.
- Fleted blend of Danish and New Zealand wool is breathable and naturally antimicrobial.
- Glerups sources wool from suppliers who don't practice mulesing.
- Double-layered felted wool insole is durable and moulds to your foot shape.
- Vegetable-tanned leather soles are suitable for indoor use.
- Slit cuff makes it easy to step in and out of your boots.
- For the best fit, wear your Glerups next to your skin, no socks required.
- Completely handmade.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Wool felt|
How to measure