Broaden your horizons with helmet and goggles all in one. Without traditional frames, your peripheral vision increases. A hinged design makes it easy to raise or lower the visor, and it leaves zero gaper gap. The slick Boa Fit System tightens the helmet evenly and securely, giving an instantly personalized fit.
- Total helmet-goggle integration creates smooth and comfortable seal over your head and face.
- Visor-style window expands your field of vision for unrestricted views.
- Polycarbonate helmet shell with layered EPS foam absorbs shock.
- Helmet venting adjusts to deal with wind, snow, or rain.
- Orange-tint lens (S2) keeps your view sharp in a wide range of light conditions.
- Anti-fog and UV protection on lens offers clear and protected view.
- Hinged design flips goggle up or down.
- Comfort Foam on lens fits comfortably with or without glasses. Yeah!
- Replaceable lens changes out easily. Additional lenses (yellow, grey or polarized) sold separately.
- Boa Fit System adjusts or loosens the helmet in one easy dial.
- Micro and high loft fleece lining keeps you cozy.
- Magnetic buckle on chin straps closes easily.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial + interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).