The North Face Sierra Quilted Cardigan - Girls' - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A step up from a jumper and a step down from a full puffy, this insulated cardigan is just right for chilly fall days. Lined with a super-soft Sherpa fleece, the Sierra Quilted Cardigan is sure to become a fast-favourite. A lightweight layer of warm Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation lies between the fleece and the woven outer later, adding even more warmth to this already cozy top. On days where rain is an issue, the Sierra’s smooth outer layer slides easily under your favourite rain jacket.
- Lightweight, woven polyester shell is looks good and easily layers under a rain shell.
- High-pile Sherpa fleece holds in the warmth and is super-soft.
- Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation light, efficient and composed of 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Wave-quilting lets the warmth flow around your body, so there’s no cold spots.
- Patch pockets make cozy home for cold hands.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.