Breathability, check. Durability, check. In changeable alpine conditions, this fleece adds warmth when layered under a shell jacket. The gridder inner face keeps it breathable and packable. Worn on its own, the outer face is has an integrated ceramic print to resist abrasion and block wind. Stretch panels keep you motoring, while the half zip lets in or shuts out a breeze in seconds.
- Made of warm Thermo Fleece with a reinforced ceramic print on the outside for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Gridded inner structure adds breathability, traps warmth and keeps it packable.
- Stretch panels under the arms for free movement.
- Long 20cm half zip opens wide for ventilation or covers your neck when zipped.
- Elastic trim at cuffs and hem seals out the wind.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.