Either on or off the groomed track, Salomon's Snowscape 7 Vitane offers stability and control to both sport and recreational skiers. With a waxless base, you'll benefit from good grip in all conditions without the need to wax.
- Densolite 1000 shaped foam and fibreglass core.
- 3D construction for consistent, predictable behaviour.
- Light sidecut puts the narrowest point toward the binding, for extra control and stability, especially when descending out of the track.
- Low profile tip and tail are light to improve your kick and swing.
- Camber gives complete contact of the grip zone with the snow during kick for more manoeuverability.
- G1 base with G2 Plus Grip waxless bases, with Salomon® performance universal grinding base tuning.
- Lengths: S is 163cm, M 173cm, L 183cm.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||59-51-55mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.