A responsive off-road shifter that leaves some coins to jingle in your pockets. The 2-way release accommodates different riding styles and positions, and lets you pull with your finger or push with your thumb.
- 2-way release give you options for downshifting.
- For use with double or triple cranks.
- Shifter position is adjustable to your preference.
- Rapidfire Plus shift levers.
- Compact optical gear display.
Combination brake/shifter – shifts when all, or part, of the lever is moved laterally; Grip – shifts via twisting a component of the grip; Lever – shifts when lever is physically adjusted either forward or backwards; Trigger – shifts when small button or trigger is pressed.
|Optical gear display||Yes|
Allows the user to shift down quickly by either pushing or pulling the trigger.