From cycle touring to urban commutes to light-duty trail riding – these versatile bike pedals can do all that and more. On one side, you get the efficiency of riding with clipless shoes, and on the other, you get the convenience of riding with street shoes.
- Dual-sided for use with clipless shoes compatible with SPD cleats, or street shoes.
- Sealed cartridge spindle for minimum maintenance.
- Adjustable cleat tension.
- Durable chromoly spindle.
- Lightweight aluminum body.
- Includes a pair of SH56 cleats.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.