Made of recycled fabrics and natural biomass materials, plus left-over bits from the factory, this backpack may be the most eco-friendly option in the world. Making it produces less CO2 and requires less energy and water than a conventional bag. Functional too: the rolltop and compression straps let you adapt the size, so you can compress it down to work as a carry-on bag or expand it to carry all your essentials for an adventurous day hike. Plenty of pockets and internal sleeves, including a padded laptop sleeve, keep you organized wherever you go.
- Repreve® fabric is recycled polyester made from plastic bottles.
- Mesh fabric is made from recycled PET products.
- Shoulder straps and back panel are BLOOM foam, made from algae biomass.
- Factory waste and offcuts are used to make buckles and nylon webbing.
- Expands from 16 to 35L.
- Rolltop closure has webbing on both sides to cinch it down.
- Clamshell style zippered back provides easy access.
- Sleeve fits a 15-inch laptop.
- Zippered front and side pockets.
- Internal pockets and sleeves keep your bag organized.
|Main fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||Recycled polyethylene|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|