Danner Mountain 600 Insulated Waterproof Arctic Grip - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These boots were made for exploring the north. Waterproof leather uppers let you wander among snowdrifts and brave slick pavement. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Nisqually outsole makes them secure on wet or dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without significant weight.
- Full-grain leather upper is outrageously strong and durable.
- Danner® Dry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- 4.5in. shaft protects and supports your ankle.
- Removeable OrthoLite multi-density footbed is cushioning open-cell PU.
- Vibram® SPE midsole is rubberized EVA for durable support and comfort.
- TPU shank adds torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® SPE outsole uses Nisqually Arctic rubber for grip on wet or icy surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.