Fast and light sunnies that won’t get in the way of your next PB. With a sporty face-hugging fit and Smith’s ChromaPop® lenses, the Reverb keep your visions clear, so you can focus on your line.
- Medium fit and coverage.
- Equipped with ChromaPop® deliver exceptional clarity, high contrast, and dynamic colour optimization, making them great for challenging light conditions.
- PivLock™ lens change technology makes lens swaps fast and easy.
- Thin temples tuck easily under helmets.
- 2-position nose pads fit a variety of nose bridges.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place when things get wet.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating helps protect the lenses from smudges/droplets and repels water, making them easier to clean.
- 7x4 toric lens curvature reduces distortion and offers excellent coverage.
- Includes a zippered hard-case and an additional ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens with 48% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||15%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|Number of lenses included||2|
Fits over most eyewear
These optics are designed to fit comfortably over most eyewear.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|