Arc'teryx Arakys Approach Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Comfortable for everyday wear, yet burly for scrambling around at the crag, the versatile Arakys is built for approaches in the backcountry or urban gym. The unique closure can be cinched down or opened with one hand, and the heel collapses down to slip your feet in when it's time to belay.
- Abrasion-resistant ripstop upper is lightweight and durable.
- TPU film overlay and rubber toe bumper and heel caps resist abrasion and protect feet.
- Stretch liner conforms to your foot for a custom fit.
- Collapsible heel.
- Leather footbed provides comfort and arch support, while being barefoot friendly.
- EVA midsole cushions underfoot and provides stability and support in technical terrain.
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber outsole provides confident footing in varied terrain.
- Tread pattern has climbing zone under toes and mid- and rear-foot lugs for travel on trails.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure