Arc'teryx Solano Hoody - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A soft shell with a trim cut and innovative fabric. The Solano offers weather protection that doesn’t look like it's heading to the trail. INFINIUM™ face fabric offers comfortable stretch and exceptional protection from wind and precip. When active, it lets moisture vapour out to regulate your temperature and comfort level.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM is highly wind-resistant and sheds rain.
- Fully taped seams
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish.
- Comfortable mechanical stretch.
- Soft brushed interior adds a layer of warmth.
- Spacious hood is lined and has a short brim.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets allow natural movement.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out the elements.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.