Arc'teryx Kestros Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Stretchy and stylish, these pants are for days when you need to take care of a few errands, send some boulder problems at the gym and carry on with your day. Crafted Arc’teryx’s stretchy and durable Fortius™ DW 1.0 material, these pants can handle exploring the urban jungle, the real jungle, or just your commute to work.
- Durable, breathable Fortius DW 1.0 nylon with spandex for 4-way.
- UPF rating of 50+ blocks more than 97% of UV.
- Anatomical patterning and a gusseted crotch improve comfort and freedom of movement.
- Pockets for daily necessities.
- Low-profile elasticised waistband sits comfortably under hip belts and harnesses.
- Elasticised cuffs and tapered legs offer foot visibility when climbing.
- Fit is trim fit without being restrictive.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.