Cannondale 2020 Synapse Sora Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Welcome to the land of road. Endurance and performance, the Synapse delivers equal parts of each. For a personal fitness goal or your first fondo, this sporty ride is nicely spec'd out. The frame's geometry keeps you comfortably supported, so you thrive on the road without the post-ride ache through the shoulders. It's fun for short sprints, longer days, and everything in between. However you measure success, you'll finish each group ride or daily commute looking forward to the next one.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame and carbon fork, with endurance road bike geometry.
- 2x9 drive train pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Sora groupset with an FSA compact crank.
- Mechanical disc brakes.
- KMC Z9 chain.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 700x28c clincher tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact 6061|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|ProMax Decoder R (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Sora|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Sora|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Sora|
|Crank + rings||FSA Vero Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA Cartridge|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG400 9-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 28|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.