Salomon X Raise Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For quick backcountry jaunts or adventures through your local parks, these light trail shoes support your feet without the bulk of a full boot. Lightweight, foot-hugging uppers offer sneaker-like comfort and the sticky rubber sole and lugs ensure confident footing in loose or slippery terrain.
- Welded anti-debris mesh upper is stitch-free for a smooth, irritation-free fit.
- Quick-lace system allows for fit adjustment on the fly.
- Protective synthetic toecap and mudguard add protection in high-wear areas.
- Removable OrthoLite footbed cushions feet for long days on the trail.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole combines cushioning and support.
- Contagrip® MD rubber outsole is grippy and durable for long-term wear.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.