The North Face Activist Mid FUTURELIGHT Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Looking for a hiking shoe that doesn't look like a hiking shoe? The Activist pairs trail technology with the look and feel of a sneaker. The lightweight upper is paired with the super-breathable FutureLight waterproof membrane for protection on muddy or dewy trails, and the moulded collar provides ankle stability in uneven terrain. The EXTS rubber and lugs ensure you stay upright in slippery and loose terrain.
- Mesh upper with TPU-overlays for durability without the weight.
- FutureLight™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Protective toecap adds durability and toe protection, and a TPU heel overlay stabilizes the foot.
- Removable OrthoLite® Hybrid footbed for underfoot comfort.
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushion.
- Sticky EXTS™ outsole provides sure-footing on the trail.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.