A shell jacket refined for travel, trekking or city life. The water-resistant fabric is light, highly breathable and provides a barrier between you and the elements. Minimalist style doesn’t mean minimal features, it has stretch patterning through the body a brimmed hood, functional pockets and a hybrid design that stands up to trekking with a pack.
- G-1000 Air Stretch (organic cotton and recycled polyester) at hood, shoulders and outer sleeves, front and back are stretch polyester.
- Fabric comes unwaxed, but add Greenland Wax (available separately) to increase its water-shedding ability.
- Adjustable hood has a short brim.
- Zippered hand pocket and single chest pocket are lined with ventilating mesh.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Regular fit has room to layer.
|Technology||G-1000 Air Stretch|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.