A must-have garment for spring through fall. Filled with high-quality down, it's warm, versatile and fits close to the body so you can layer it under a shell if needed. It has stash pockets, elastic binding to keep your heat in, and best of all, it uses responsibly sourced down with a traceable, verifiable path through Cotopaxi's supply chain to you.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon with an exterior DWR finish.
- Insulated with 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down.
- Elastic binding armholes, cuffs and hem.
- Stuffs into own pocket for easy storage.
- Updated fit is roomier in the hips, chest and waist.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent (DWR) goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|