This versatile tent has ample space for frontcountry camping, but is light enough for backcountry missions. Two doors and vestibules provide both people an entry plus gear storage that's big enough to put your boots on without messing up the tent floor.
- Ultralight polyester and no-see-um mesh canopy balance weather protection and ventilation.
- Hubbed design is quick to set up.
- Nearly vertical side walls maximize interior space.
- Peaked vents in the fly.
- Light Pocket™ is made of light-diffusing fabric to turn your headlamp into a lantern.
- Vestibule provides gear storage area and a weatherproof area to put your boots on.
- Storm flaps on the vestibule keep drips out of the tent.
- Includes footprint, stakes, guylines, repair kit, and stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||30-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.12m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.