The North Face Aphrodite Motion Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cut from a stylish herringbone material, these light and stretchy pants will keep you looking good while on the go. The Aphrodite Motion pants combine their stretchy material with ergonomic pattering to offer you complete freedom of movement, keeping you comfy in the frontcountry and the backcountry.
- Lightweight herringbone nylon blend has an easy 4-way stretch and FlashDry™ for improved wicking and reduced drying times.
- PFC-free DWR finish helps keep you dry during unexpected showers and keeps them looking cleaner longer.
- UPF 50 blocks more than 95% of harsh UV.
- Elastic encased waistband and an internal drawcord let you customize the fit.
- Plenty of pocket space for sightseeing essentials, dual zippered back pockets help keep things secure.
- Contoured patterning helps these stretch and move with you.
- Standard fit feels just right.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.