Quick-drying and wicking the Tropic Comfort Hoodie has you covered. Made from a UV blocking lightweight material and equipped with a full coverage hood (that can be closed over a cap), this hoodie is ready for those long sessions on the water.
- Made from a lightweight polyester (hood and sleeves: 50% recycled and 50% polyester, body: 100% recycled polyester).
- Deep adjustable hood and thumb holes offer increased sun protection.
- Zippered rear security pocket.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Patagonia original art by Emma Yardley.
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control.
- miDori™ bioSoft finish improves wicking and softness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||Fabrics vary; see product descriptionFabrics vary; see product description|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|